Thank you for your interest in Banff Hospitality Collective!
- This posting will be used to fill current and future openings in all BHC venues
- Staff accommodation in downtown Banff available
Line Cook role description:
A mid-level culinary position in the kitchen with lots of opportunity for growth. Line cooks are responsible for ensuring food is properly stored and handled, that the quality and quantity of food prepared meets BHC’s standards, and keeping food waste to a minimum. Line Cooks work closely with Chefs and Sous Chefs and have a key role in supervising and training new staff members brought on.
- Prepare basic components of each dish on the menu
- Memorize and utilize serving portion sizes and all basic meal prep procedures used in the kitchen
- Ensure that the kitchen, including prep areas and storage, meet restaurant cleaning standards
- Monitor quality of the product being used
- Ability to work on your feet for 8-hour shifts
- Ability to work with a team in a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Food Safety certificate is an asset
What's In It For You:
- Living in Banff National Park: mountains, hiking, biking, skiing, boarding, all at your doorstep
- Work passionate and forward thinking teams
- Opportunities for growth and advancement across many venues and cuisines
- Generous staff discounts and perks - 25% off food at all venues and more
- Competitive wages and salaries
- Variety of kitchens and cuisines
- Work with a company that intentionally gives back to the community
- Ski pass financing, and community partner discounts
- Extended health and dental benefits plan for long-term employees
Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. BHC is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
Want to know more about Banff Hospitality Collective?
Check out all of our current openings , visit our website, and follow along on Instagram