Our Dishwashers support our busy kitchen staff. They are fast, friendly and organized individuals who can keep our kitchen hopping and dishes ready for service!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware.
- Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand; scour pots and pans.
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment.
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash, Sweep and mop floors.
- Operate pot-washing machines and clean and polish silverware.
- Clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units.
- Participate in the company’s environmental and health and safety programs;
- Additional duties may be assigned to help meet guest needs.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Able to understand both oral and written instructions in English.
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds
- A positive team player attitude with the ability to work independently and a strong willingness to learn
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking, fast paced environment
What's in it for you?
An outstanding benefits package combined with attractive compensation awaits the right candidate. We're talking Lux movie theatre discounts, free yoga,canoeing and golf. Discounted ski pass options, health and dental plan, food and beverage discounts at all our restaurants, employee share ownership program, free hotel stays and more! We offer clean affordable share employee housing for $13.00/day.