Activities Coordinator provide outstanding guest experience by overseeing the day to day operations of the sport facilities at the resort. They are responsible for greeting, helping and registering guests for events and activities, taking payment and supervision as well as general cleaning and upkeep of the facility.
- Interact effectively with clientele and co-workers to create a positive environment;
- Greet Mountain Health and Fitness Club users in a warm, professional manner;
- Reserve tennis, basketball and squash courts for resort guests and membership holders and drop-ins;
- Managing memberships and ensuring maximum revenue is being attained
- Ensure all financial transactions are processed correctly
- Act as concierge: provide information on the services of the Banff Lodging Company and other points of interest in the Bow Valley (i.e. shopping, dining, nightlife and activities);
- Uphold all policies of the Mountain Health and Fitness Club;
- Maintaining and cleaning of gym area, squash courts and pool;
- Lead nature walks and activities for resort guests;
- Completing company mail run and guest shuttle when required;
- Assisting Front Desk/Bellman as required;
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Self motivator with outgoing personality and commitment to providing a high level of guest service.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Class 5 driving license (must be a confident driver as will involve driving shuttle bus)
- Valid first aid and CPR is desirable
An outstanding benefits package combined with attractive compensation awaits the right candidate. You’ll have the opportunity to join our employee share ownership program and group healthcare plan as well as enjoying Lux movie theatre discounts, subsided ski pass options, food and beverage discounts at all our restaurants, free hotel stays and more!