Oversee the Spa Reception team by providing quality leadership, ensuring they offering an exceptional level of service and are responding to the needs and expectations of guests.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establish goals, measurements and results for Meadow Spa & Pools along with the Spa Manager;
- Meet or exceed the annual Spa Budget and assist with cost management, inventory and purchasing;
- Motivate, train and lead colleagues by personal example with a philosophy of work conduct, enthusiasm and personal development that leads to maximum performance and job satisfaction;
- Positively impact colleague satisfaction, and the guest experience through a coaching nature and empathetic approach to leadership;
- Assist with the development of policies and procedures with a focus on exceptional guest service;
- Ensure professional conduct and appearance of Meadow Spa & Pools;
- Develop a positive working atmosphere encouraging strong team spirit and positive morale, offering support and guidance;
- Perform clerical and administrative duties required to effectively operate the spa;
- Answer all in-coming phone calls in a professional manner according to company standards;
- Share knowledge on spa services, products, local activities and attractions with clientele;
- Book spa appointments, welcome guests, ensure appropriate paperwork is completed and liaise with Massage Therapists and Aestheticians;
- Understand basic accounting principles, including debit and credit card transactions and maintain a cash float;
- Assist with payroll and scheduling duties as required and requested;
- Assist with product ordering and inventory as required and requested.
- Prior supervisory/management experience in a spa environment is an asset;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal are needed;
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
An outstanding benefits package combined with attractive compensation awaits the right candidate. We're talking Lux movie theatre discounts, discounted ski pass options, health and dental plan, food and beverage discounts at all our restaurants, employee share ownership program, free hotel stays and more!