Conveniently located in the Town of Banff, just steps away from the glacier-fed Bow River, Banff Park Lodge is a full-service Resort Hotel and Conference Centre. Here we experience the best of both worlds: the peace and solitude of a quiet location, yet quick access to a livelier scene in downtown Banff. The Banff Park Lodge has two sister properties; the Bow View Lodge and the Homestead Inn.
We are currently seeking a full-time permanent Dishwasher, required to work day shifts, evening shifts, weekends and holidays with opportunities for overtime hours. The salary for this position is based on experience, 32-40 hours per week.
Duties Include (but are not limited to):
- Ensure clean and sanitary conditions of dish washing areas and relative kitchen spaces
- Provide clean dishes, cutlery, baking & buffet equipment
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- General cleaning - mopping, sweeping, scrubbing, cleansing, polishing
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be capable of lifting and carrying up to 30 pounds
- Physically able to carry out the demands of the position including pushing, pulling, bending, and heavy lifting for long periods of time
- Staff accommodation is guaranteed with an immediate check-in; daily rent starting from $6.00 - $16.25 per day
- Three salary increases during first year of employment; term bonus and summer bonus available
- Friends and family rates available at all three properties, F&B discounts available at The Chinook Restaurant and Terrace Dining Room & Lounge
- Health benefits available after 8 months of employment including life insurance, dental, medical and drug coverage
- Staff Cafe on site offering meals for $2.37; certain items available free of charge 24/7
- Ski Pass subsidy available, receive a return of up to $350; payroll deduction available
- Education reimbursement for English as a Second Language Course
- Payroll deduction available for a local gym membership
- Monthly staff events hosted by our very own Social Committee
- Uniforms supplied and free cleaning available
- Living in beautiful Banff National Park!
For those interested in this opportunity, please forward a copy of your resume to the email address provided, in-person at 222 Lynx Street, by fax to (403) 762-4740 or online at www.banffparklodge.com. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in our company!!