- To maintain a constant stock of clean wares in all kitchen areas.
- To maintain dishwashing equipment.
- To report all faulty equipment to supervisor.
- To maintain a constant cleanliness of all kitchen areas including fridges and equipment & floors.
- To maintain health and safety regulations.
- To follow daily duty roster.
- To maintain proper storage of kitchen and Food and Beverage wares.
- To follow policy manual.
- To perform other associated duties as assigned
- To receive kitchen products and put away and rotate stock
- To assist with kitchen prep when needed
- To maintain a clean and healthy staff cafeteria, including microwave and cupboards
- To preform extra cleaning duties as needed
- 1-2 years of practical experience
- Substantial knowledge of food safety and handling procedures
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to work in team environment
- Ability to work all restaurant operating hours
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- To be able to endure long periods of standing (sitting, bending, and lifting may be required)
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org