The Bellperson must provide exemplary customer and porter service as they are the first interaction guests have with the hotel.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure driveway and entrance are clean and clear of garbage, dirt, snow and ice.
- Greet guests upon arrival, open doors and inform them about parking options and procedures
- Control in-coming and out-going traffic
- Correctly identify stored bags
- Bring baggage up to guests rooms and retrieve them when requested
- Properly label tour baggage and deliver & retrieve at specified times
- Deliver packages to guest rooms or respective departments
- Take and retrieve luggage carts as required
- Park cars and retrieve cars as per request
- Park cars with diligence and care
- Work scheduled overnight shifts as required
- Knowledgeable of the Hotel, all its outlets, its layout and services.
- Knowledgeable of Banff National Park, activities and dining options.
- Lifting 100lbs maximum
- Frequent lifting and/or carrying up to 50lbs
- Requires significant walking/standing
- May involve sitting with pushing and pulling of arm and/or leg controls
- Needs to possess acceptable vision levels due to driving requirements