We are in need of servers at Emerald Lake Lodge
Positions are full time,
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be punctual and groomed appropriately (clean and neat)
- To be knowledgeable about the menu’s (breakfast, lunch, dinner and lounge and wine list)
- To take food and beverage orders and ensure promptly delivery and quality of the product
- To present cheques properly and ensure cash-outs are correctly completed
- To complete mis en place and daily duties required
- To be aware of dietary and allergy concerns and communicate these to the kitchen as soon as you hear about them
- To present, open, pour and serve wine in appropriate wine glasses
- To be knowledgeable on how to make house cocktails.
- To be aware of the CRMR wine program - including description of all white and red wine by the glass.
- Work well as a team player and representative of the Food and Beverage Department
- To be adaptable for large groups and may contain banquet shifts – day and night functions
- To perform Function room set up’s/ tear down’s – setting tables, chairs, cutlery & linen
- To be prepared to run food to tables and bus tables in a fast paced environment.
- Every new server at Emerald Lake lodge will begin at Breakfast and lunch and skills and abilities will be assessed and people will be allocated to various shifts based on their performance and our needs.
- Any other duties as required or communicated by the F&B Managers
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position
Knowledge of Squirrel an asset
- Proserve required in Alberta Serving It Right certificate required in BC
- Grade 12 Diploma
- Must have the ability to work all shifts Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (AM, PM, MID Shifts)
- Substantial knowledge of food safety and handling procedures
- To be able to endure long periods of standing (sitting, bending and lifting (up to 30lbs) may be required )
Please email your resume to email@example.com