Conveniently located in the Town of Banff, just steps away from the glacier-fed Bow River, Banff Park Lodge is a full-service Resort Hotel and Conference Centre. Here visitors can experience the best of both worlds: the peace and solitude of a quiet location, yet quick access to a livelier scene in downtown Banff. The Banff Park Lodge has two sister properties; the Bow View Lodge and the Homestead Inn.
We are currently seeking one full-time, permanent Bow View Lodge Housekeeping Room Attendant, required to work day shifts, evening shifts, weekends and holidays. We also have start dates for this position in April and May 2019. The wage will be negotiated based on experience, for 32-40 hours per week. This position is available immediately.
Duties Include (but are not limited to):
- Sweep, mop and wash floors, dust furniture, vacuum carpeting, make beds and change sheets, distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Stock linen closet, clean and disinfect bathrooms and fixtures, handle and report lost and found items, attend to guests' requests for extra supplies
- Provide basic information on facilities, pick up debris and empty trash containers, wash windows, walls and ceilings
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be capable of lifting and carrying up to 20 pounds
- Must follow grooming standards
- Experience is an asset
- Staff accommodation is guaranteed with an immediate check-in; daily rent starting from $6.50 - $17.00 per day
- Three salary increases during first year of employment; term bonus and summer bonus available
- Friends and family rates available at our Banff Park Lodge and Bow View Lodge property, F&B discounts available at The Crave Mountain Grill Restaurant and Terrace Dining Room & Lounge
- Health benefits available after 8 months of employment including life insurance, dental, medical and drug coverage
- Staff Cafe on site offering meals for $2.37; certain items available free of charge 24/7
- Ski Pass subsidy available, receive a return of up to $350; payroll deduction available
- Education reimbursement for English as a Second Language Course
- Payroll deduction available for a local gym membership
- Monthly staff events hosted by our very own Social Committee
- Uniforms supplied and free cleaning available
- Living in beautiful Banff National Park!
For those interested in this opportunity, please forward a copy of your resume to the email address provided, in-person at 222 Lynx Street, by fax to (403) 762-4740 or online at www.banffparklodge.com. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.