Conveniently located in the Town of Banff, just steps away from the glacier-fed Bow River, Banff Park Lodge is a full-service Resort Hotel and Conference Centre. Here we experience the best of both worlds: the peace and solitude of a quiet location, yet quick access to a livelier scene in downtown Banff. The Banff Park Lodge has two sister properties; the Bow View Lodge and the Homestead Inn.
We are seeking full-time permanent Dishwashers, required to work day shifts, evening shifts, weekends and holidays with opportunities for overtime hours. The start dates are in February, March and April 2019. The salary for this position is based on experience, 32-40 hours per week.
Duties Include (but are not limited to):
- Ensure clean and sanitary conditions of dish washing areas and relative kitchen spaces
- Provide clean dishes, cutlery, baking & buffet equipment
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- General cleaning - mopping, sweeping, scrubbing, cleansing, polishing
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be capable of lifting and carrying up to 30 pounds
- Physically able to carry out the demands of the position including pushing, pulling, bending, and heavy lifting for long periods of time
- Staff accommodation is guaranteed with an immediate check-in; daily rent starting from $6.50 - $17.00 per day
- Three salary increases during first year of employment; term bonus and summer bonus available
- Friends and family rates available at our Banff Park Lodge and Bow View Lodge property, F&B discounts available at The Chinook Restaurant and Terrace Dining Room & Lounge
- Health benefits available after 8 months of employment including life insurance, dental, medical and drug coverage
- Staff Cafe on site offering meals for $2.37; certain items available free of charge 24/7
- Ski Pass subsidy available, receive a return of up to $350; payroll deduction available
- Education reimbursement for English as a Second Language Course
- Payroll deduction available for a local gym membership
- Monthly staff events hosted by our very own Social Committee
- Uniforms supplied and free cleaning available
- Living in beautiful Banff National Park!
For those interested in this opportunity, please forward a copy of your resume to the email address provided, in-person at 222 Lynx Street, by fax to (403) 762-4740 or online at www.banffparklodge.com. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in our company!!