Thank you for your interest in Banff Hospitality Collective!
- Summer jobs have a range of start dates (from April 1st - June 15th, 2019) with the opportunity to continue working into the Fall Season
- Staff accommodation in downtown Banff is available
We have a 3-step hiring process:
- Apply for this job by submitting your resume and cover letter online at banffcollective.com/careers
- Job Placement
**Only successful candidates will advance to the next step**
Perks of the Job:
- Living in Banff National Park: mountains, hiking, biking, skiing, boarding, all at your doorstep
- 25% off food at all venues for employees
- 50% off food & bottles of wine at all venues for managers
- Competitive wages & salaries
- Ski & golf pass financing
- VIP line entrance & no cover for you and one guest at the nightclubs
- Education reimbursements (up to 75% off career-related courses)
- Extended health care plan (long-term employees)
- Variety of kitchens & cuisine
- Working under Red Seal Chefs
- Almost 100% of upper management move up from within BHC
- Incentive programs (referral & summer bonus)
Dishwasher role description:
Looking to get your foot in the door in one of our great kitchens? Dishwashing is a great entry level position that does not require any previous experience. Dishwashers are responsible for the cleanliness of kitchen equipment, cooking utensils, and dishes for the dining room and to meet hygiene requirements. Being able to work quickly, efficiently, and independently are key qualities needed for this position.
- Operate the industrial dishwasher as well as wash by hand
- Follow sanitation policies at all times
- Provide assistance to prep cook and other kitchen staff as needed
- Perform specified open and closing duties
- Clean up spills or broken glassware immediately
- No previous experience needed – we are here to train you!
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work alone and in a team
- Ability to operate industrial machinery and carry loads up to 20 lbs
- Willingness to work in a hot, humid environment and on your feet for 8 hour shifts
Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. BHC is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
Want to know more about Banff Hospitality Collective?
Check out our website, and follow along on Instagram