Thank you for your interest in Banff Hospitality Collective!
- Summer jobs have a range of start dates (from April 1st - June 15th, 2019) with the opportunity to continue working into the Fall Season
- Staff accommodation in downtown Banff is available
We have a 3-step hiring process:
- Apply for this job by submitting your resume and cover letter online at banffcollective.com/careers
- Job Placement
**Only successful candidates will advance to the next step**
Perks of the Job:
- Living in Banff National Park: mountains, hiking, biking, skiing, boarding, all at your doorstep
- 25% off food at all venues for employees
- 50% off food & bottles of wine at all venues for managers
- Competitive wages & salaries
- Ski & golf pass financing
- VIP line entrance & no cover for you and one guest at the nightclubs
- Education reimbursements (up to 75% off career-related courses)
- Extended health care plan (long-term employees)
- Variety of kitchens & cuisine
- Working under Red Seal Chefs
- Almost 100% of upper management move up from within BHC
- Incentive programs (referral & summer bonus)
Prep Cook role description:
Prep cook is a great entry level position for those interested in getting into cooking. They work hard to prepare food for the line cooks, sous chefs, and chef. Prep cooks are responsible for ensuring food is properly stored and handled, that the quality and quantity of food prepared meets BHC’s standards and keeping food waste to a minimum.
- Prepare basic components of each dish on the menu
- Memorize and utilize serving portion sizes and all basic meal prep procedures used in the kitchen
- Ensure that the kitchen, including prep areas and storage, meet restaurant cleaning standards
- Monitor quality of the product being used
- Ability to work on your feet for 8-hour shifts
- Ability to work with a team in a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent verbal skills
- Food Safety certificate is an asset
Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. BHC is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
Want to know more about Banff Hospitality Collective?
Check out our website, and follow along on Instagram