To Whom It May Concern,
I hope you are all well and enjoying the nice weather.
I have recently moved to Vancouver from New Zealand and I am now seeking work opportunities. I have a 2 year work permit and I am happy to relocate to work for a well established company like Banff and Lake Louise.
My last position was a Travel Consultant within a travel company in New Zealand. This role allowed me to support customers in planning their time in New Zealand and maximizing their experience. I also have experience in hospitality and administrative positions. I feel that the skills I developed from these roles will be beneficial to your company.
I am highly motivated, hardworking and reliable and will always give my best efforts.
Please let me know if you require any further information.
Thank you for taking the time to read my profile.
I forward to hearing from you.
Sep 2017 - Jun 2018
Kiwi Experience - New Zealand
- Supporting customers in forming their travel plans.
- Administration duties including emailing, making booking and preparing paperwork for other departments.
- The role also involves supporting current customers during their travels, which includes amending their bookings and being on hand to answer questions and support them in making the most of their time in New Zealand. This support is via email, face to face, telephone conversations and an online live chat system.
- I also had the opportunity to be a Team Leader during occasional weekends and when my supervisor was on leave. This role also involved responding to complaints, processing refunds and cash up.
Jul 2017 - Sep 2017
Hudson Recruitment - New Zealand
- I have completed temporary assignments within a charity and financial team as well as reception cover for Lotto NZ.
- Tasks which I have completed have included;
- Main reception cover, greeting visitors, transferring calls, posting and emailing letters, diary management, working on and maintaining Excel spreadsheets, data entry, booking accommodation and flights, filing and maintaining records.
Dec 2016 - Apr 2017
Gipsy Point Lakeside - Australia
- The main role was housekeeping and general maintenance of luxury apartments, however there was a short supervisory and managing role while the Manager was on holiday.
- Other duties included reception cover, managing bookings and emails, money handling, training and supervision new staff, stock updating, customer service and engagement, boat and kayak hire/management, laundry, maintaining gardens, maintaining wildlife/animal welfare.
Applied Social Work
Sep 2006 - Jul 2009
Derby University (England)