A Hospitality and Tourism professional looking to provide exceptional customer service and productivity in a busy and fast paced environment. With my love for nature, I ensure that every encounter with guests helps to show them that passion and desire for adventure in the beautiful Banff National Park.
Manager Assistant / Operations
Aug 2018 - Feb 2019
- Ensure All invoices have cheque requisitions and provide financial information to new companies joining.
- Actively participate in new projects such as budgets, yearly check up and renting units.
- Perform routine clerical tasks such as mailing, copying, faxing, filing, and scanning
Front Desk Agent / Concierge
Jan 2018 - Aug 2018
Lake Louise Inn
- Thoroughly understand and adheres to proper credit, check-cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures and follow up with third party bookings.
- Take same day reservations and future reservation when needed,
- Create itineraries for hotel guests and prepare to book for present and future activities.
Front Desk Agent / Server
May 2017 - Jan 2018
Marriott on the Falls
- Worked with At Your Service (AYS) to answer phone calls directly,
- Balanced all rebates and miscellaneous charges to accounts.
- Worked closely with tour companies to ensure a smooth check-in process in our highly busy summer season.
- Ensured accurate customer orders and cashing in and out procedures.
- Occasionally made alcoholic drinks when the bartender was experiencing high volume.
Sep 2017 - May 2017
- Ensured a smooth transition from moving in and out of the residence for students.
- Maintained the front office space and upkeep paperwork and payments.
- Create programs and events for the students to enjoy in the residence.
- The first point of contact for any emergency occurrences and in charge of follow up with both students and medical assistance.
Aug 2018 - Feb 2019
Forest Hill Physiotherapy
- Greeted all clients and visitors, ensuring that they received an outstanding first impression of the clinic.
- Worked closely with the doctors to follow up with patients and schedule routinely check-ups.
- Maintained social media marketing and updated the necessary website content.
- Ensured all claims are sent through to appropriate patient’s insurances.
Tourism Management and Business Development
Sep 2015 - Apr 2017
Level C First Aid and CPR
Feb 2019 - Feb 2020