Be the welcoming face of the our spas by providing an exceptional level of service ensuring that you are responding to the needs and expectations of guests. The receptionist is responsible for the overall operation of the reception area, telephones and hosting and will provide efficient and courteous service to clientele at all times.
- Provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere to guests
- Answer all in-coming phone calls in a professional manner according to company standards
- Provide product knowledge and sell spa products to clientele
- Share knowledge on spa services, local activities and attractions with clientele
- Book spa appointments (i.e. confirm treatment, time to arrive, spa cancellation policy)
- Ensure spa bookings allow for adequate break times for Massage Therapists and Aestheticians
- Liaise with Massage Therapists and Aestheticians, ensuring they have an updated list of their appointments
- Ensure the facility is in peak condition at all times (operations and cleanliness).
- Previous reception / administrative / guest service experience required
- Prior spa knowledge and experience is an asset, but not necessary
- A positive team player attitude, excellent time management and self initiative
- Understand basic accounting principles, including debit and credit card transactions and maintain an accurate cash float
- Preference will be given to candidates that can demonstrate: strong organisation skills, computer literacy, excellent communication skills, attention to detail and a flexible working style
- Previous experience using Maestro is an asset
An outstanding benefits package combined with attractive compensation awaits the right candidate. We're talking Lux movie theatre discounts, discounted ski pass options, health and dental plan, food and beverage discounts at all our restaurants, employee share ownership program, free hotel stays and more!