Are you good with your hands and have knowledge and experience with general maintenance, renovation projects and even some carpentry skills? We are currently looking for a self-starter, efficient problem solver to join our maintenance team at our hotels in Banff.
- Perform routine maintenance jobs and repairs;
- Ability to assess problems and effectively come up with a solution
- Effective and timely interaction with all hotel departments and positively impact the guest experience by effectively and efficiently resolving maintenance concerns;
- Maintain the hot tub by ensuring a safe chemical balance through frequent testing;
- Perform heavy lifting (i.e. move heavy furniture, set up furniture remove scrap and debris);
- Painting, snow removal, cleaning gutters, sweeping parking lot;
- Ensure a safe work environment is maintained at all times with a commitment to working safely;
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Previous general maintenance experience
- Experience with renovations projects and possess some carpentry skills
- Some knowledge in electrical and plumbing is an asset
- Excellent communication, self-motivation, problem solving and time management skills
- Must be physically fit, with the ability to perform heavy lifting (for example lift wood, supplies, appliances, furniture etc...
- Positive Team Player Attitude.
- Alberta Drivers license- class 5 or international driving permit is required
- First aid certification is an asset
An outstanding benefits package combined with attractive compensation awaits the right candidate. We're talking Lux movie theatre discounts, discounted ski pass options, health and dental plan, food and beverage discounts at all our restaurants, employee share ownership program, free hotel stays and more!