Are you a guest service champion who thrives in a busy restaurant environment? Can you lead while inspiring the best from your team? Reporting to the Assistant General Manager, the Restaurant Front of House Supervisor will help oversee the daily operations of a busy restaurant that provides exceptional all-day service to up to 200 guests at Chili's Grill & Bar. This position includes a combination of supervisory shifts and serving shifts.
- Ensure the highest standards of guest service delivery
- Interact effectively with employees, clientele and the local community to ensure service requirements and market conditions are anticipated and understood
- Open the restaurant on morning shifts, assign duties to colleagues and ensure Chili’s is prepared for the busy day ahead
- Close the restaurant on evening shifts, ensuring duties of the Floor Service Team are complete, print end of day reports, etc
- Liaise with management to ensure daily operational goals and standards are met
- Lead by example, creating a productive and enjoyable work environment that embodies the core philosophies of Banff Lodging Co.
- Represent Chili’s and Banff Lodging Co. in such a manner as to enhance the reputation of the company
- Other duties as assigned
- Prior supervisory experience in a restaurant of similar size and service standard will be considered a strong asset
- A passion for the hospitality/restaurant industry, eye for detail and commitment to product and guest service excellence
- Ability to lead by example and motivate staff to perform their very best
- A thorough knowledge of restaurant point of sale systems and Microsoft Office applications
- Alberta ProServe Certification
An outstanding benefits package combined with attractive compensation awaits the right candidate. We're talking Lux movie theatre discounts, discounted ski pass options, health and dental plan, food and beverage discounts at all our restaurants, employee share ownership program, free hotel stays and more!