Conveniently located in the Town of Banff, just steps away from the glacier-fed Bow River, Banff Park Lodge is a full-service Resort Hotel and Conference Centre. Here visitors can experience the best of both worlds: the peace and solitude of a quiet location, yet quick access to a livelier scene in downtown Banff. The Banff Park Lodge has two sister properties; the Bow View Lodge and the Homestead Inn.
We are currently seeking a full-time Laundry Attendant, required to work day shifts, evening shifts, weekends and holidays. The wage will be negotiated based on experience for 35-40 hours per week. This position will be available from May to November with the possibility to extend the contract.
Duties Include (but are not limited to):
- Operate in house washer and dryer units; wash, dry and fold linens
- Assist with the pickup and return delivery of laundry to and from two adjacent hotel properties
- Check finished dry-cleaned or laundered articles to ensure that establishment standards are met
- Record damage or improper cleaning or laundering of articles, assemble and bag finished articles
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be capable of lifting and carrying up to 20 pounds
- Must follow grooming standards
- Experience is an asset
- Class 5 Driver’s Licence and clean abstract
- Staff accommodation is guaranteed with an immediate check-in; daily rent starting from $6.00 - $16.25 per day
- Three salary increases during first year of employment; term bonus and summer bonus available
- Friends and family rates available at all three properties, F&B discounts available at The Chinook Restaurant and Terrace Dining Room & Lounge
- Health benefits available after 8 months of employment including life insurance, dental, medical and drug coverage
- Staff Cafe on site offering meals for $2.37; certain items available free of charge 24/7
- Ski Pass subsidy available, receive a return of up to $350; payroll deduction available
- Education reimbursement for English as a Second Language Course
- Payroll deduction available for a local gym membership
- Monthly staff events hosted by our very own Social Committee
- Uniforms supplied and free cleaning available
- Living in beautiful Banff National Park!
For those interested in this opportunity, please forward a copy of your resume to the email provided, in-person at 222 Lynx Street, by fax to (403) 762-4740 or online at www.banffparklodge.com. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in our company!!