Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to reservation enquiries, providing guests with up to date information on our rates, special offers and packages.
- Book room reservations, both over the phone and at the Front Desk.
- Prepare for arriving reservations, ensuring guest requests are met to the best of our ability.
- Welcome guests to the Lodge and provide an efficient check in experience.
- Provide guests with accurate and relevant information about the Lodge, local area and attractions.
- Book tours, activities and restaurant reservations for guests.
- Handle guest requests during their stay to ensure maximum guest satisfaction.
- Address all guest issues and complaints in a courteous manner, with the support of the Front Office management team.
- Check out guests, providing accurate billing information and correctly processing payments.
- Manage the hotel switchboard, directing calls to other departments as necessary.
- Provide an accurate cash-out report at the end of each shift.
- Other duties as required.
- Front Desk shifts are 7am-3pm, and 3pm -11pm, but are subject to change as necessary.
- Schedules are based on a five day work week, but must be flexible depending on business levels.
- All GSA’s will be trained on the Audit shift (11pm-7am) in the event coverage is required.
- On the job training is provided, with ongoing opportunities for learning and development.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A passion for customer service; previous experience is an asset.
- Highly organized and detail oriented, with the ability to multitask.
- Able to cope in high pressure situations.
- Experience with Opera PMS is an asset.
- Previous hotel experience preferred.
- Must have the ability to work independently and remain calm in the event of emergency situations arise
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org