Conveniently located in the Town of Banff, just steps away from the glacier-fed Bow River, Banff Park Lodge is a full-service Resort Hotel and Conference Centre. Here visitors can experience the best of both worlds: the peace and solitude of a quiet location, yet quick access to a livelier scene in downtown Banff. The Banff Park Lodge has two sister properties; the Bow View Lodge and the Homestead Inn.
We are currently seeking one full-time, permanent Relief Night Auditor for our Bow View Lodge property, required to work day shifts, evening shifts, overnight shifts, weekends and holidays. The wage will be negotiated based on experience, for 32-40 hours per week.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Ensure proper balancing of postings
- Completing End of Day process and completing all reporting functions
- Implement and maintain all company policies and procedures
- Take, cancel and change room reservations, process telephone calls
- Provide information on hotel facilities and services, provide general information and services required for guests with special needs
- Customer service oriented work with minimal supervision
- Clerical duties (i.e faxing, filing, photocopying)
- Reading text, document use, numeracy, writing, communication, working with others and problem solving
- Decision making, critical thinking job task planning and organizing
- Reliable and can commit to at least 12 months
- Has 1 to 2 year previous hotel front desk or reservation experience
- Is a capable multi-tasker with a keen attention to detail
- Has excellent English comprehension and communication skills; a second language is an asset as we welcome many international guests
- Ability to deal with all levels of management, staff and guests in a professional manner
- Staff accommodation is guaranteed with an immediate check-in; daily rent starting from $6.00 - $16.25 per day
- Three salary increases during first year of employment; term bonus and summer bonus available
- Friends and family rates available at all three properties, F&B discounts available at The Crave Mountain Grill Restaurant and Terrace Dining Room & Lounge
- Health benefits available after 8 months of employment including life insurance, dental, medical and drug coverage
- Staff Cafe on site offering meals for $2.37; certain items available free of charge 24/7
- Ski Pass subsidy available, receive a return of up to $350; payroll deduction available
- Education reimbursement for English as a Second Language Course
- Payroll deduction available for a local gym membership
- Monthly staff events hosted by our very own Social Committee
- Uniforms supplied and free cleaning available
- Living in beautiful Banff National Park!
For those interested in this opportunity, please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, in-person at 222 Lynx Street, by fax to (403) 762-4740 or online at www.banffparklodge.com. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in our company!!